Sunday

So You Can Lead a Horse to Water

Isn't it funny how you know what works, you can do what works, and you can share with everyone else what works. I think this blog is more about learning to let go. You put the information out there and see if it catches an updraft and takes flight or not.
I have always been one of those people, that when I find something that works, I really dive in 100%. It may take me a very long time to do it, but when I do, I get it done. Now, I am at a point where I want to share what I have learned about procrastinating, about becoming not emotional about something that should be business, and about how to work smarter not harder. But I have to remember that it took me a long time to get to this point, and I still have a long way to go.  So I can't expect anyone else that I share my so-called wisdom with to jump right on the bandwagon. I just need to remember, all I can do is supply the information and it is up to the recipient to do with it what they will. I can't be like the little kid who gets a new puppy and holds on to it too tight and hugs it so much that I smother it and it turns around and bites me.
II have to learn to let go. I can lead the horse to water, but the horse has to be thirsty before it will drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment