If you didn't know, here are just a few facts about breast cancer;
- Every 13 minutes a woman dies of breast cancer.
- One in eight women or 12.6% of all women will get breast cancer in her lifetime.
- Breast cancer risk increases with age and every woman is at risk.
- Seventy-seven percent of women with breast cancer are over 50.
- More than 1.7 million women ho have had breast cancer are still alive in the United States.
- You are never too young to develop breast cancer! Breast Self-Exam should begin by the age of twenty.
- The American Cancer Society estimates that about 2,000 new cases of invasive breast cancer are diagnosed in men each year and approximately 450 men die from breast cancer annually
If we all pull together we will make a difference.
Order your "Hope", Candle for a Cure by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org