Wednesday

Youtube Video, Worse Than Putting Eyedrops in a Bearded Dragon

So I am sitting here in my PJ's on the sofa with my dog Elvis snoozing by my side. I am contemplating my first youtube video. I have webcam fright!!! How is this possible??? I video chat with the kids when I am on vacation. I video chat with my husband when he is working. Why am I afraid of the webcam now. I have watched hundreds of other people do it. It looks so easy!!!

I think I have to just psych myself out, I can do this, I used to get up in front of hundreds of people and speak, I have even been on TV before, so no more fooling around, I will do this. I am strong, I am invincible, I AM WOMAN! Yes, Hellen Reddy is playing in the back of my mind...

Besides, it can't be any worse than trying to put eyedrops in a bearded dragon's eyes, and yes, I have had to do that too!

Stay tuned, Youtube star coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment